Hulu Not Working on Roku | Fix Hulu Problems
Streaming Hulu using Roku TV is also easy, and you can stream several shows, movies, and live broadcasts. For certain situations, though, there might be issues where the Hulu app may stop running on your Roku computer.
When Hulu is not working on Roku TV, first you have to understand what causes issues. There are multiple reasons why the app is not working on your Roku TV. You must follow these steps:
Check you’re using a Supported Device:
When you see Hulu not working on Roku, it may be because the device only supports certain apps. If your computer is not compatible with Hulu, just upgrade your configurations to the new Hulu version. Here is the list of the latest version of Roku devices:
- Roku Express and Express+
- 4K Roku TV
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500 or later)
- Roku 2 (model 4210)
- Roku TV
- Roku Ultra
Check your Internet connection at very first:
If you are facing buffering issues on Hulu live, you’ll need to check your connection speed to make sure you’re getting at least 8.0 Mbps. Roku devices generally do a wonderful job of balancing buffering and connection troubles. You will set the bit-rate lower and fix buffering issues by following the sequence below.
- By using remote, press the Home button 5 times
- Next, press the Rev Scan (<<) button 3 times
- And then press the Fwd Scan (>>) 2 times
Reset Hulu App:
Try to reset Hulu to resolve the Hulu is not working on the Roku device. It will help you to fix the streaming. Just follow the given steps to reset the Hulu App:
- First open the Main Menu on the Roku device.
- Highlight the Hulu app.
- Press the Asterisk symbol (*) on your remote.
- Choose the Remove Channel option.
- Turning off the TV for two minutes.
- Also, open the Roku Channel Store and search for Hulu.
- Then, select the Add Channel option.
- And you should open the app.
Update the Hulu App:
Using an older version of the Hulu app can also cause a lot of problems and after upgrading your software to the latest version you can only fix this issue.
After following the instructions given above you can repair Hulu not working on the Roku problem in a very fast way.
Make sure to reset your device after you delete the channel before you reactivate the channel. If the problem remains unresolved, you are at our website: Roku Error Code 009 or chat now to resolve issue related Hulu App.